Tis the season of college students returning to their campuses to push forward on to their degree. We applaud you, but we know you need a few things to make sure you’re transition is easy.
Here are 5 MUST HAVE items for returning to school:
1. LAPTOP There are many inexpensive laptops at major retailors like Walmart, but don’t discount Amazon. Also, check if your school has a discount available with Apple.
2. A SMART PHONE This is another solution to not having a laptop because it operates in the same fashion as a computer.
3. TRADITIONAL PAPER AND PEN It doesn’t matter what school you attend, you will most definitely always need these two staples.
4. USB FLASH DRIVE This is necessary because intellectual property, in my opinion, is priceless. Keep all your documents and study guides on your flash drive for your convenience.
5. DRY ERASE BOARD This allows to brainstorm on the fly! Very useful tool when you’re in college.
I hope these tips were helpful for you. Let me know what we should add to the list!